- What’s Next for India’s Nuclear Trade Future: Press Briefing on Key Issues before the IAEA, NSG and US Congress
- MPI Chairman Calls on World Leaders to Stop US/India Trade Deal
- PNND Notes, 2008 edition, now available
- Video from the High-Level Conference in India now available: Prime Minister Singh, Vice-President Ansari, GSI President Granoff and MPI Chairman Roche included
- The People Vs. The Bomb: An independent documentary airs on Hiroshima Day
Jonathan Granoff is the President of the Global Security Institute, a representative to United Nations of the World Summits of Nobel Peace Laureates, a former Adjunct Professor of International Law at Widener University School of Law, and Senior Advisor to the Committee on National Security American Bar Association International Law Section.