- GSI Policy Brief: “Advancing a Cooperative Security Regime in Outer Space,” GSI Program Officer Rhianna Tyson, May 2007.
- Analysis by MPI Chairman Hon. Douglas Roche, O.C.,”A New US Government Could Be the Bright Light in a Bleak Nuclear Arms Future,” Embassy, May 2, 2007.
- “Cooperative Security,” presentation to ambassadors and representatives to the Organization of American States, by GSI President Jonathan Granoff: March 15, 2007, Washington, DC.
- “Weaponization of Outer Space,” Panel presentation at the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty PrepCom, by BSG Director Robert Grey, Jr.: May 9, 2007, Vienna, Austria.
- Book: “War in Heaven: The Arms Race in Outer Space,” by GSI Development Director Craig Eisendrath and Dr. Helen Caldicott, The New Press: 2007.
- Book: “Spy Satellites and Other Intelligence Technologies That Changed History,” by BSG Chairman Thomas Graham, Jr. and Keith A. Hansen, University of Washington Press: 2007.
- “Legal Foundations and Essential Treaty Elements for a System of Common Security in Outer Space,” an analysis by Dr. Detlev Wolter, published by GSI: April 6, 2007.
- “A Comprehensive Approach to Nuclear Disarmament,” presentation to the European Parliament by MPI Steering Committee member Xanthe Hall, April 19, 2007.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonathan Granoff is the President of the Global Security Institute, a representative to United Nations of the World Summits of Nobel Peace Laureates, a former Adjunct Professor of International Law at Widener University School of Law, and Senior Advisor to the Committee on National Security American Bar Association International Law Section.