Video message of support for the UN MDG Awards & Humanitad Global Impact Forum from members of the Point of Peace Summit in Stavanger, Norway.
- Jonathan Granoff – President Global Security Institute
- Kjell Magne Bondevik – Former Prime Minister, Norway
- Dr Rejandra Pauchari – Nobel Peace Laureate (2007)
- Jan Egeland – (fmr) UN Under-secretary General Humanitarian Affairs
- Kim Dae-Jung – (fmr) President South Korea, Nobel Peace Laureate (2000)
- Mairead Maguire – Nobel Peace Laureate (1976)
Jonathan Granoff is the President of the Global Security Institute, a representative to United Nations of the World Summits of Nobel Peace Laureates, a former Adjunct Professor of International Law at Widener University School of Law, and Senior Advisor to the Committee on National Security American Bar Association International Law Section.