1. A MESSAGE FROM GSI’S MANAGING DIRECTOR
2. AN APPEAL FROM CHRISTIE BRINKLEY
3. NPT IN GRAVE DANGER, MPI REPORT CONCLUDES
4. NEW ZEALAND MINISTER MARIAN HOBBS CALLS FOR GLOBAL NUCLEAR DISARMAMENT, THANKS MPI
5. ARMS CONTROL EXPERTS MEET ON CAPITOL HILL TO REVIEW THE PRESIDENT’S NON-PROLIFERATION PROPOSALS
6. STEFANIE PLEET COYOTE JOINS GSI’S BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Jonathan Granoff is the President of the Global Security Institute, a representative to United Nations of the World Summits of Nobel Peace Laureates, a former Adjunct Professor of International Law at Widener University School of Law, and Senior Advisor to the Committee on National Security American Bar Association International Law Section.