1. MPI Chairman delivers address for 60th Anniversary of Hiroshima bombing, Hiroshima, Japan
2. MPI Chairman interview on Australian Broadcast Radio
3. Texts of testimonies by Hiroshima Mayor Akiba and Nagasaki
4. Mayor Itoh to the International Court of Justice
5. GSI and MPI honor Mayors for Peace
Jonathan Granoff is the President of the Global Security Institute, a representative to United Nations of the World Summits of Nobel Peace Laureates, a former Adjunct Professor of International Law at Widener University School of Law, and Senior Advisor to the Committee on National Security American Bar Association International Law Section.