Thank you for the gift you are about to give.
While we know you are asked to give to many causes, your commitment to the Global Security Institute and our programs is humbling and much appreciated.
GSI is a charitable organization 501(c)3 and all contributions are tax deductible to the full extent permitted by law.
There are many ways to give. Please call 610-668-5470 if you have any questions. Thank you!
1. Donate Now!
Make a credit card gift through our on-line partner, Network For Good.
Donations over $100 will also receive one  free copy of your choice of recent books on nuclear disarmament and nonproliferation, including:
- Global Conscience, by Douglas Roche, O.C.
- No Time To Kill, by Bruce Roth;
- Common Sense on Weapons of Mass Destruction, by Ambassador Thomas Graham
- The Sovereignty Revolution, by Senator Alan Cranston
2. Donate through PayPal
You can make your gift through the world-wide trusted PayPal system.
3. Mail a check
Checks payable to Global Security Institute can be mailed to:
Global Security Institute
One Belmont Avenue, Suite 400
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
You may specify if you would like your gift to support a specific program:
- Bipartisan Security Group,
- Disarmament and Peace Education,
- Middle Powers Initiative or
- Parliamentarians for Nuclear Non-proliferation and Disarmament.
4. Transfer appreciated stock or wire funds
Please contact us for stock or wire transfer instructions.
5. Pick the gift that you give at ChangingthePresent.org
At ChangingThePresent, you can choose the gift you give to GSI at the level that's comfortable to you. All proceeds go directly to GSI's core programs.
6. Canadian donors can receive tax deductions!
If you are a Canadian you might be interested to know that you can support GSI’s objectives with a charitable donation in Canada!
You may make a contribution to the "Global Security Institute Fund" of the Tides Canada Foundation.
The Tides Canada Foundation is a Canadian registered charity and is able to provide donation tax receipts to Canadians for gifts made to it. GSI established a donor advised fund with Tides Canada Foundation to enable Canadian donors to support our objectives.
Checks payable to "Tides Canada Foundation" with a notation that such contribution is to be added to the “Global Security Institute Fund” can be mailed to:
Tides Canada Foundation
400-163 Hastings St W
Vancouver, BCV6B 1H5
Any questions? We'd be glad to speak with you to help you determine the most appropriate way for you to show your support.